Friday, January 1, 2010

Swap for Substance

In 2010, I will be swapping "Distractions" for "Substance".

Eating a lot less of this....................

........for a lot more of this!

I will be swapping a lot less of this...........

.......for a lot more of this!
Goal, is to make it across the monkey bars
by the end of this year, just like my 6 year old.


I will be watching a lot less of this.............


.........and listening a lot more to this!

I will be reading a lot less of this..........

.....for the true "Living" provided in this!


I will be using a lot less of this...........

....in order to deposit a lot more in this!

What will your swap for substance be in 2010?

Follow me this year to witness the difference!

HAPPY NEW YEAR & NEW LIVING!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Great post...sounds like you have things well under control!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin