Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Three Things......

Before the New Year arrives, there are 3 items that need attention without question!

1) A New Calendar
Mark all birthdays, school events, trips planned, etc.

2) Refresh Address Book
I go through my planner and replace old pages with new ones. Remove contacts that I no longer keep in touch with and add new friends that I have made.

3) Files
Put away paperwork in a marked box for the current year and create new folders for the upcoming year. In the process, I also create an IRS Folder of items that can be claimed. My filing system is what gives me sanity and control of documents coming into our home.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

You are so organized with your files. I have to do that myself...thanks for that timely reminder!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin