Thursday, December 31, 2009

Most Memorable Moments of 2009

What do all forms of media cover the last day of 2009? The most memorable moments! I decided I was going to do my own.

The first thing that I want to mention is how starting this blog has opened up so many doors for me. It has kept me thinking and not stuck in a daily rut. It allowed me to explore and grow and accomplish things I never considered. I met some wonderful bloggers and even grew closer to friends I already knew, that have their own blog. When you balance the purpose of a blog, it's quite useful and fun!

OK, now for my most memorable moments...............

Losing My Middle Son At the Mall
Mommy heart attack moment.

My Fruit Saga
I will never forget my sons going to bed with their hands up in the air.

Our 9 Yr Anniversary
My dear friends Mirela & Kat, bought us Spa Packages & set up dinner reservations for my husband & I. To top it off, they babysat the kids. Great friends! Such a treat for us.

Little Owen
Who didn't fall in love with this sweet little boy that my friend V at Bumble Beans posted about. We pray that he continues to do well in 2010 and that the naughty cancer stays away.

My Month of Depression
If you ask my best friends about this, they will clearly remember it too, because it was one of the most unusual phases I have gone through, and they were there to bail me out. Thanks husband for being there and putting up with that too.

Reaching $1000 "Cookies for Kids Cancer" Goal
Soooo much work, so many sleepless nights, but it was all well worth it. Especially when you know who benefits from it.

The Wilton Cake Decorating Class
Met so many wonderful moms and had a night out to myself doing what I love, decorating cakes.

My Sons Stealing Gum
I know it's a serious topic, but this makes me laugh just thinking about it. You just need to read the story to know why!

A Great Easter With A Great Bunch

Mother's Day With Grandma

Ethan Turning 6
His party at the Aquarium was so much fun and so easy!

My Daughter's Christening
.....and the tornado that hit Denver that weekend......but the best part was having all of our family members and friends in one place. And a surprise visit from Monica.

The Mohawks

Southern Utah & Loa Trip

Trip to Oregon
Beautiful City

My Uncle's Passing

Adopting A New Cat
Little rascal

Zip lining

My Son's 4th Birthday


Finishing My First Quilt

Birth of My Nieces

My Daughter's First Birthday
.........and her first steps

Wedding In Austin

Dave Ramsey Seminar
Changed our finances for life

Going To See Wicked & Girls Only

My Best Friend Moving To Texas

Christmas With My Family
Thank you grandparents for making it special

I never realized how much has really occurred this year, both sad and happy. Thank you for sharing this year with me and I wish ALL OF YOU............

A HAPPY 2010!!!!!!






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin