Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fudgy Goodness


I only know a handful of people that do not like sugar.....
so your odds are quite good for a friend or family member or neighbor,diving into a sweet treat made by you this Christmas.
Today, I chose my indulgent Pecan & Marshmallow Fudge.


One trick I have learned about baking is........ cut down on your sugar input. We tend to put so much sugar that we are unable to taste anything else. Whichever recipe you decide to use for your fudge, cut out at least 1/4 cup of the sugar mentioned.

I promise you will relish the results.



Divide the layers of fudge with parchment paper, so that it does not stick together.


I purchased this darling container at Michaels for $1.99.
I really enjoy containers with "peek-a-boo windows".

It creates anticipation, especially if the treat inside is intriquing.


While I was putting together the treat, my little Kate was enjoying the few inches of powdered snow we got today.

She ate some snow and fudge too......great day for her.






1 comment:

Laurel@FromMyHeartToYours said...

Hmm, I've never made fudge, do you have the recipe for this? or did I miss it in my morning blur? Could you email it to me? Looks lovely...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin