Friday, December 4, 2009

Festive Onesies

I have lots of little ones for Christmas this year, especially little girls. I wanted to create my own Onesie for all of them with a Festive Feel. I love cranberry, what can I say? Emerald silk trimmings did not talk to me.



I purchased a set of 4 long sleeved Onesies from Babies R Us for $10. The trimmings from Walmart cost $1.27 for the flowers (set of 6) and $1.64/yard for the ruffle. I was delighted with my choices and was anxious to finish them once the kids fell asleep tonight.



I sewed on the flowers while the kids played during the day. My husband came home and now it was time to sit at the machine and complete my project, so I can blog about it.

Oooooops, no white thread..............are you kidding me? Isn't that a staple of everyone's sewing kit? It is but tonight I had no luck..........................




...................you need to come back and see the finished product. I will be sewing the ruffles to the sleeves. I have various colors for various looks. White satin, pink satin, embroidered ruffle, etc., so you must come back.

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I would have loved these! Is it too late to start over with the baby thing???

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

These are adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin