Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today I Am Grateful For Resources

My resources: books & magazines!

Good Housekeeping taught me about a site called www.plasticjungle.com who sells used/new gift cards at a discount. They are not expired and have over 1,400 merchants on their site, from food to clothing to home stores.

Woman's Day helped me discover www.vipdesk.com . Stay at home moms can apply for a position in becoming a "virtual concierge".

A book called Christmas In Colorado opened my eyes to all of the magical Holiday Celebrations right here in my state. Events I was not aware of after being a resident for 8 years. I am even that much more excited about Christmas now.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

Blog Widget by LinkWithin