Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today I Am Grateful For A Quiet Sleepover

We had our son's friend Tyler sleep over for the first time last night. Our husband and I were convinced that no one would get any sleep. I mean how would that even be remotely possible, when there is a 6 year old, a 5 year old, and a 4 year old in one small room?

The Lord must've been smiling on us last night, because they all fell asleep by 8:30 PM and woke up in time for school this morning. I gave them all a high five for being such good sports.

2 comments:

Lily of the Valley said...

Hi. Met your husband today, and got 15 inches knocked off to donate to Locks of Love. Kurt told me about your blog, and I thought I'd check it out. My 3 year old and my 18 month old still don't sleep in the same room, because I'm worried one will wake another up. But, I think we'll put them in the same room towards the end of the week, so we shall see!

Laurel@FromMyHeartToYours said...

I love your thankful posts! What a beautiful heart...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin