Friday, November 27, 2009

My Own Black Friday

I know most of my friends finished their Turkey Dinner, had lots of caffeine, and then lined up at the stores at Midnight.

It was such a relief to not do that this year....OK, I have never done that, but this year I am not purchasing gifts. I am making them instead! The only presents that will be purchased for Christmas is for our Adopt-A-Family through the Denver Rescue Mission.

As of December 1st, I will be posting my handmade gifts for 25 Days....my very own personal and made with love gifts.

In the meantime, take theopportunity to appreciate the meaning of Christmas through the spirit of kindness, attentiveness, prayer, and serenity.

1 comment:

Laurel@FromMyHeartToYours said...

Ohhhhh, I've got a great recipe for home made bath bombs. They make lovely gifts.

I love this idea. I used to paint, sew or make baskets for gifts. I still do a lot of that but don't get the time to paint like i used to. I'll definately be checking back daily to see what you're up to!

Hugs from Canada

Blog Widget by LinkWithin