Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday Adventure

The time has arrived!!! In two days, for my 34Th Birthday, I will be hanging on REALLY tight, eyes closed, stomach in my throat, as I breeze on by on a really thin line. Am I going through a mid-life crisis?


I mean I am a mother of three, why am I doing this?

Isn't waking up to three unpredictable children every morning enough excitement?

The truth is I am done walking through life analyzing every single move that sounds terrifying to me.

I am relinquishing my control to a Higher Power,
and just having fun!



I need to do this because it will open up doors to other riveting opportunities, and who knows, I might become an adrenaline junkie. My favorite expression is:

"It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years."

I just finished reading a book called "Curiosity". It talks about how seeking out new things in your life, forces you to live in the present and in the process enriches your days.

So that is my new philosophy, is living with curiosity. Observing and always asking questions and learning something new. Life is too short to not take advantage of the abundance that is provided to us.

Come back next week to see the results and thanks for voting on my New Adventure: Ziplining!


Au Revoir!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday and have FUN! Can't wait to hear all about it. Kudos to you!!
:) Ashley

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! Curiousity sounds like a good book. I found you through Quilt Bloggers but see I have lots of other stuff in common with you - three kids, living in Colorado, Faith!

I hope you enjoy your birthday adventure!
Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin