Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday: Part II

After an exhilarating day of Zip lining and
goofing around with my friends, we headed home.

I walked in my house and saw people popping out of my walls, "SURPRISE".

What?

My friends were all at my house to greet me at the door.

In that moment, I felt as though I could die today,
and all was good in my world.

My husband planned it four days in advance and
I was TRULY surprised.

Everyone parked on the block behind my house.
No clues left behind.
No need to fake the smile or the tears.
It was all genuine and all so wonderful!

We had to improvise with an "autumn pear" candle. Thank God I did not have to blow out 34 of them.




Here is a special Thanks to all the people that showed up and made it not just a day about me, but a day about loyal friendships, family, togetherness, and love! I appreciate all of you.


Korn
Ethan
Lance
Kate
Kat
Mirela
Chim
Krystal
Klea
Joni
Pete
Emily
Dean
Xandra
Gregory
Christine
Eric
Wesley
Owen
Sasha
Eric
Tyler
Travis
Rebecca
Avenicio
Hope



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me love love u long long time
chim

Bill said...

Wow, looks like you had an amazing birthday! I really enjoy reading your Blog Corina! -Carey

Blog Widget by LinkWithin