Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Idea Guy

OK, while driving to Utah at 3 AM, Kurt & I were talking about him contributing to my blog. He came up with the "Idea Guy". Again I am stressing that it was 3 AM and we had been driving for quite a few hours.

Who is the Idea Guy? My husband and his brilliant concepts. Sometimes intuitive sometimes not so bright. Either way I promised him that I would blog his "ideas" without prejudice.

So, what is his first statement to the Blog World? Now remember take everything with a grain of salt.......

"Relationships are like a leaky hose. You patch one hole and another one appears. No matter how much water you pump into that hose, you'll have a leak."

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Thats really funny! My husband was just begging to do his own guest post on my blog! We get a lot of funny emails and he was wanting to respond to them! I just might let him, now that I know other crazy husbands want to do the same thing...

Dana said...

ROTL!!!

now, Mr Idea Guy, I think you're going to have to explain this to me in depth!!! What do You mean? :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin