Friday, June 19, 2009

Feature Film Fridays




Times are rough during a recession and we are all pinching pennies to survive. I am here to help! On a monthly basis, I will give YOU the opportunity to vote on which film you would like me to review, so that you don't waste your money on something that can wait for the DVD.

If you are a blogger who cannot wait for my opinion and would like to participate in Feature Film Fridays, choose the flick you will see this month, post a blog of your review by the 26th, and link it to my
Mister Linky!!! We can all help one another out.

I figured Father's Day Weekend was a perfect time to begin.

Here are your choices:

1. My Sister's Keeper (Based on the Novel) starring Cameron Diaz

2. My Life In Ruins starring Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

3. Imagine That starring Eddie Murphy

4. Year One starring Jack Black

5. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen starring Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox

6. Unmistaken Child: Documentary which follows the journey of a Tibetan monk

For further info on these titles as well as trailers, please visit The Movie Insider and then come back and vote.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Based on the previews, My Life in Ruins seems like a movie to watch at home with your sister or best friend. Is it worth going to the movie theater to see? Looking forward to your feedback!! To all the dads - Happy Father's Day
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Year One looks funny and we know Jack Black can be hilarious... but maybe.. not so much. And yes... Happy Father's Day. Here's to you dad.. rest in peace. Love you. Kat

The Mom said...

Ohh, how about My life in Ruins, it looks funny....

Sneaky Momma said...

I am interested in My Sister's Keeper. I read the book a couple of years ago and just couldn't put it down. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin