Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Summer Days


We have had a busy summer thus far!
We Christened our baby girl last Sunday and reunited
with many friends and family members.
It was so wonderful and moving to see them all present
on such an emotional day.


I planned the Christening for the summer because
I did not want to put everyone through the agony of
traveling to Colorado in the winter months.
As always, when you hold on to an idea too tight,
God has other plans..........a tornado!
First one for us in the 8 years that we have been living here.
Go figure!!

After everyone departed, I was back to the basics of quilting.
Yes, the sewing.....I think I forgot to breathe the entire time
that my squares were running under the needle.
This is what came out of it!



2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

that is fine!

Ashley said...

What a precious photo of your sweet baby in her christening gown! Congratulations baby Kate! That looks like a wonderful gathering of family and friends.
I like your fabric! What are you sweing?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin