Thursday, June 18, 2009

And the Winner is.......

OK folks....... my fate has come to its culmination
according to the 20 Votes I received!

I will be terminating my life on the...................ZIPLINE!
I was so thrilled to hear about those of you that experienced the Zipline and loved it,
or those of you that have always dreamed of doing it yourselves.

It's never too late my friends. If there is a fear you want or need to conquer, TODAY IS THE DAY! I will be contacting the Zipline Experts on Monday and post the date of my final Hoorah!!!!!


And now for the Winner of the 9x13 Pan That Can Book
(carefully picked out of a box by my six year old)........
drum roll please..............
just in the nick of time with her final vote, glad she stopped by my site
last minute, yes I am speaking of, the One and Only,
The Talented Blogger...........
Congrats Jenna and I hope you enjoy this book from Better Homes & Gardens.


I appreciate all of your comments and concerns for my well being.
I look forward to the day ahead
and I hope you continue to take this journey of LIFE with me.
Have a wonderful weekend and
Happy Father's Day to all the dedicated and loving
fathers out there that are an integral part of the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!!!! Corn on a ZIPLINE. I would do it to.. so much fun. kat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin