Monday, June 29, 2009

365: Favorite Links

I am starting a new feature on my blog called Favorite Links. I will be posting some of my favorite sites that I have read about or discovered on my own that serves a purpose.

If there is a link that you would like to nominate, please e-mail me and I will feature it on my next Favorite Links entry.

This week we have a site I read about in Star Magazine at my husband's salon.

The site is www.handmedowns.com. Most moms shop at second hand stores in their area, like I do, and this is an additional source online. Once in awhile, celebrities will hold an auction, and you can purchase their toys, clothing, accessories, etc. Imagine your little girl wearing a hand me down from Suri Cruise (if she has an auction that is)? Some of the known celebrity moms that have held auctions are Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani.

At handmedowns.com you can also donate your items to charity. In addition to Baby Stuff, they sell adult clothing, have job postings, vacation rentals, childcare, and so much more.

Please take the time to check it out and if you have a nominee e-mail me at mommycorn@gmail.com.

1 comment:

BUMBLE BEANS said...

very clever you are miss corn!
I had a bunch of cool sites til i accidently deleted all my side links last weekend!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin