Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kate Eats Her First Meal











Yea, Kate had her first taste of real food. How fun! Poor thing has only known Formula for the first 5 months of her life. She has now graduated to carrots and loved it. Her appetite is ravenous. I have never seen a child so ready to leap out of her chair straight onto the spoon

I cannot wait to go out to a gourmet restaurant with her and eat Foie Gras.

I am relishing all the "firsts" again. I do not want to miss a single moment.

Keep a journal for your children. Unfortunately, we are not always able to remember all these precious moments off the top of our heads, even though I swore to myself that I would. Viewing old footage of themselves, as well as, narrating entries that I made in their individual diaries, allows them to feel special because someone took the time to appreciate their milestones.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!!! I wish I can remember what it was like to taste solid food for the first time. I remember my first big red apple. I couldn't bite into it so I just knocked it around. Love, kat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin