Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 3: Living With Less

Yesterday, I cancelled my milk delivery. Yes, it's convenient but not worth the extra $2 per gallon per week. Saved myself $360 for the year.

I now wash my dish sponges in the dishwasher for longer usage.

I promise to live with less ingredients in my life. What does that mean? I am ridding myself of items that list ingredients I do not understand. Coloring, corn syrup, etc. out!!!!! All natural from now on. I deserve it and so does my family.

Managed a 10 min shower.....2 mins. longer than Oprah suggested...oh well, I'm not perfect :)

Still living with less TV, computer, and lighting. Let the Sun shine the rest of the year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really cool that you are trying to do the Challenge. It's really hard and the shower part is toughest. Well, it use to be a half hour and now it's 15 minutes! I am pretty good with my lights, heat and electricity. And I used cloth in the kitchen for some time now. Keep up the effort, it's great! Go Corn, GO Corn GO Corn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin