Monday, February 9, 2009

TOP 10 QUESTIONS/FRUSTRATIONS FOR THE DAY

David Letterman has inspired me to make my own Top 10 List....of questions!!!! Please shed some light on these.


  1. Why does my brain function better when I try to sleep than when I am awake?

  2. Why does my 2nd born spill EVERYTHING?

  3. Why do actors earn a better salary than teachers/doctors?

  4. Why do men hate going to the doctor?

  5. Why does "No" mean "Yes" to a toddler?

  6. Why are we getting rid of payphones, if cellphones "supposedly" cause brain cancer? Would you hand an asthma patient a cigarette in place of his/her inhaler?

  7. Why do "customer service" people hate dealing with customers?

  8. Why does food always taste better in other countries?

  9. Why couldn't I be a cat? People would treat me better!

  10. Why do comedians take themselves so seriously?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin