Monday, February 9, 2009

Sharing Your Knowledge



Good Morning!


Yesterday our friend Dean came by to teach Lance how to play guitar. Lance has been showing an interest for quite some time now and Dean volunteered to bring his guitar over and jam with him. It is a wonderful treat for us! We love listening to our friend play and watching Lance's eyes follow his every move.


Later that night my friend Mirela came by and I taught her how to make Romanian Dumpling soup. She's a natural!


Sharing your knowledge/skill can change a person's life. It is not a temporary fix, it lasts forever.


Take the time to teach an individual something new. Teach a child to read, an adult to cook, or quilt, or garden, or knit. If we all took the time for one another this world would be a much more sufficient place.

1 comment:

Fox-Pop said...

Lance looks sooo into his guitar lesson! I love it. Maybe he can teach me a thing or two, I SUCK at guitar hero!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin