Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's All In A Day's Smile


My dear baby Kate has been ill all week long. We knew there was something wrong when she just didn't make eye contact or smile. The doctor diagnosed her with a double ear infection, pink eye, and a chest cold. My poor helpless 4 month old. My heart broke every time I heard her wheezing and coughing throughout the night. My lack of sleep did not matter as long as she got better.





Today was a glorious day!
Kate smiled at me and was so interactive.
She was BACK!!! I couldn't get enough of it and just started snapping photographs all day long.





Infants smile unconditionally. They don't care who you are or where you're from, everyone is good enough in their twinkly eyes. It makes us all feel like we are on cloud 9, but how often do we return the favor as adults?







Wake up today and smile because you want to make the rest of the world smile too. It's contagious, I guarantee!

1 comment:

Mirela said...

Oooh-my-lanta!! This girl is soooooo adorable and I'm not just saying that b/c I'm her Nasha (a.k.a Godmother in Romanian) I don't know if I want to eat her cheeks or keep kissing her until my lips are numb. Seriously Corn...I may never be able to have kids now since your kids are so darn cute!!!! I'm so happy she is doing better =) Love you and your munchkins...mwah!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin